Arrangements are quite true to the originals, with changes for ease of harp playing (and some octave changes for the cello!) Harp parts includes cued notes from either the flute or cello, depending on which helps more. Separate flute and cello parts included. INTERMEDIATE TO UPPER INTERMEDIATE, PEDAL HARP.
Table of Contents:
- La ci Darem la Mano from Don Giovanni by Mozart
- The Flower Duet from Lakme by Delibes
- Medley from Hansel and Gretel by Humperdinck
- Angel Chorus from Faust by Gounod
- Un Bel Di from Madame Butterfly by Puccini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi by Puccini