For pedal and lever harp! Beginner to intermediate level! Includes a play-along CD. Five new tunes, blues history, improvisation, wonderful and clever illustrations, hands on training, the four special scales! 108 pages!
Everything you ever wanted to know about how to play the Blues on your PEDAL or LEVER HARP!
- The Four Special Scales used by blues players
- How to improvise your own solo
- Special exercises to “see” the Blues Strings
- Lots of blues licks to use in your improv
- How to comp using shuffle, syncopation, riffs
- Learn the secret BLUES TUNING
From Carol Robbins, jazz harpist with many TV credits: “Congratulations on a book that is creative, well researched, and beautifully illustrated”
From Louise Trotter, “A book on blues for harpists is long overdue, since the subject has been sorely neglected. I. Mac Perry has given us a practical workbook to appeal to classical and pop harpists alike. A valuable contribution.”
If you choose the “download” version, you will receive a zip folder containing all the mp3 files, and the PDF book.