- Compact, pocket-sized metronome that contains complete functionality for accurate tempo production and display.
- LCD screen shows the tempo and the time signature, plus a large animated “pendulum” shows the beat visually.
- If you’re uncertain of the numeric tempo of a song, simply press the MA-30’s tap-in button in time with the rhythm you hear, and the Tap function will set the tempo accordingly.
- Suitable for a wide variety of musical styles, from classic to rock and jazz, with thirteen types of time signatures built in. Easily select from 0 to 7 beats, double and triple meter, triplets without the middle note, quadruplets, and quadruplets without the middle notes.
- Generates twelve tuning pitches from C4 to B4. The Calibration function lets you adjust the pitch of these notes in 1 Hz steps to either the modern 440 Hz pitch range (438-445 Hz) or the historical 415 Hz pitch range (413-420 Hz).
- Includes volume control and earphone jack.
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.5 x 0.6 inches. Two AAA batteries (included) provide 250 hours of continuous use.
This item does not qualify for Media Mail.